Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello SIR, Thank you SIR. Good bye SIR!

My God!!! Whenever i hear those words. I CRINGE! my blood shoots up to the heavens!

WHOOOWAAAAATTTTT????? You're calling me SIR!!!

Whattafuck do you think of me??

I have been experiencing these incidents lately and it's beginning to bother me. For someone like me who lived her life in stealth mode for quite sometime, These are the most dreaded events any woman like me fears. I have to admit though that i havent been dressing properly and i havent been grooming myself like any decent woman out there should, so it could add up to my UGLINESS>

Whenever i look at the mirror and i see something that should'nt be part of my face, i begin to realize i'm turning out to be one ugly woman and all the confidence in the world could'nt hide the fact that i still have the bossing eyebrows and the cornered jaw. I am a pretty woman but age and the more potent hormones in my body are slowly catching up and im near my edge of sanity. I really need to see my endocrinologist so she can give me a more effective hormone regimen.

I imagine people challenging people like me, Debating untill the dawn of time that God only created man and woman, that no matter how we try to alter our physical body, we are and always will be just a man or a woman. But why is there such "Harry Benjamin Standards of Care", "Gender Dysphoria" or "Gender Identity Disorder?" These things explain the state that every person like me have. These try to make our conditions better. People who showed concern to me sometimes asks "Why not be like other GAYS, They are decent, they dont wear women's clothing and they seemed happy.

Why? does a man's clothing define decency? Why, does having a gay relationship make people happy???

I am not gay, Gay people are in peace with their physical body and happens to be attracted to the same body that they have, ergo "HOMOSEXUAL"

I am a transgendered woman who happens to have an XY chromosome and have an alien flesh hanging between my legs where a vagina's supposed to be but nonetheless i am a woman, every inch of the wholeness of me. I hardly think about my XY chromosomes cause it has been proven that there are people with XXY chromosomes (read: super feminine males) and XYY chromosomes (read: super masculine males, commonly found on hardcore criminals.) plus it has also been noted that during th development of every child. Every fetus has a vagina, with the presence of the Y chromosomes, male hormones causes the female vagina to develop into a male penis and the brain into a male brain, sometimes however, the male hormones are not sufficient that the brain fails to assimilate its gender and remains female throughout its life.

Why is it so hard to believe that these things exists? Why do people with no credibility to speak about transgenderism firmly opposes our lives, people that are not knowledgable about our condition have the greatest voice againts us.

I will say this to all chauvanistic machismo and transphobic people out there, Just like when the CHRUCH opposed Galileo Galilei when he said that the earth is not the center of the world but the sun and when the Jews and the Romans did not believe Jesus Christ and when they opposed the salvation of Mary Magdalene who was regarded a prostitute but maybe the bearer of His offspings...

IN DUE TIME, WE WILL PROVE YOU WRONG!default

WE ARE NOT A MATTER OF CHOICE,,, WE ARE A MATTER OF FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment