Tuesday, September 18, 2007

S.T.R.A.P

I have been looking for a transgendered group here in the philippines and i have heard about STRAP (Society of Transsexual Woman in the Philippines) a couple of months ago but it's so hard to look for their website. I tried googling STRAP but M2fstrap.org always appears and i must tell you it's NOT the strap org that im looking for.

As my insatiable appetite for more information about transgendered topics and issues grew. I stumbled upon http://www.tsphilippines.com/. The official website of STRAP (Society of Transsexual Woman in the Philippines)

Looking at the pics of all the women involved, i feel like a neophyte among connoisseur. An ugly duckling infact.default

Now more than ever i know what i want and what i need to do. I just hope my sister will be able to help me

No comments:

Post a Comment