Saturday, September 22, 2007

My family

i have started preparing for my future. If all goes well, I will be leaving my family to start fulfilling who i am supposed to be in a different country. hopefully start my own family of two too.

i sometimes ask myself "will i miss them?" and strange as it may seem. I think i wont. although im still scared coz admittingly, families are such great help and they really are a convinience but aside from that, with the kind of relationship that i have with them, i think i will be ok living alone.

i hope they can find it in their hearts to be happy for me and i hope they can finally realize that my life as complicated as it seems, is my life and there are things that needs to be done to actualize what i should be.

default

default

default

BE HAPPY. no ones to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment