Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SOMOS NOVIOS (It's Impossible)

Im bummed to find out that paulky will be leaving us soon.He was supposed to fly back to California but he still had to finish some previous engagements here so most probably we still have a couple of weeks or so to spend time with him. I asked him to atleast stay untill november and he might even stay longer. ( i hope he stays untill my next bday, hehehe)

default

Paulky and i have been constantly pestering each other but in a nice way and people seem to think it's cute. although it should be noted that paulky is sort of engaged to someone and i am exclusively waiting for my man so there's really nothing goin on between us.

default

although it is nice to have someone like him who can make me smile (and frown especially if he annoys me). Paulky has been the brother and male friend that i needed to make my long wait bearable and now that he is about to leave us, waiting untill i graduate will be doubly hard that it already has been.

default

He keeps me strong and level headed specially with my man so i hope his wishes for me and my guy would come true once i move out of my country.

People thinkt that there is romance between us but we really are just good friends. (and please! if you only knew my guy, you'd understand why i feel he's incomparable)

but just to stir up gossip and fun. here's my song for paulky:

It's impossible tell the sun to leave the sky it's impossible

It's impossible ask a baby not to cry it's just impossible

Can I hold you closer to me and not feel you going through me

Split the second that I never think of you oh how impossible

Can the ocean keeps from rushing to the shore it's just impossible

If I have you could I ever want for more it's just impossible

And tomorrow should you ask me for the world somehow I'd get it

I would sell my very soul and not regret it

For to live without your love is just impossible (impossible impossible)

And tomorrow should you ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment