Sunday, April 22, 2007

CHILD'S PLAY

Im such a children (bwahahaha). I recently went to

default

And since it was 9 years when i had my own children's party. I was so excited with all the balloons and the clown and of course the food. (too bad i didnt get a shot of the overflowing food but i have the overflowing choco fountain)

default

Anyway doc was very accomodating, as always. He brought me flavored french fries from the overflowing stand behind our table

default

After the overflowing eating i did, i was kinda dismayed to see that the overflowing soft icecream was not flowing anymore.

default

Its a good thing that the overflowing marshmallow, wafer stick and bread stick was there. plus the little choco cake with barney candy on top that ivyness gave me.

The barney clown had great english accent that doc wanted to give him referral to our company but he decided not to. There was also a bubble show that i envied so much but i think their bubble is too gooey so i decided not to participate on it, hehehe.

I didnt had the chance to take pics of the cute family but its ok at least i wont be tempted to stare at the pics of the father (choze!)

Anyway the SLIMMER IVYNESS, (who looked so dashing by the way! dont have pics to prove it but just take my word for it ok~) gave me something and being the camwhore that i am.

defaultdefault

Anyway i really had a great time reliving my childhood complete with the "NO TO WHAT I WANT MOMMY" (coz doc didnt want me to bring home one balloon, hummmp) Stage mother! bwahahaha.

SPECIAL THANKS:

IVY; For inviting us, it was really a great party. till your next 25th bday bash.

IƱIGO: Who happens to be unaware of what is goin on but manages to stay as cute as he is, so adorable

KUYA ALFONSO: Who looks so amazed by everthing he sees, 24/7? hehehe, very charming.

JUFRAN: you're such a PAPA ketchup. (SARAP!) bwahahaha.

DOK: Thank for all, and for reminding me not to eat like a constra, too bad i think i dissapoint u. bwahahaha, cant help it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After being a child again, let's return to the old slutty me


>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mORE CAMWHORING

Remember the little choco barney cake?

default

im so full

default

No comments:

Post a Comment