Monday, April 2, 2007

I should sleep

It's 2:40 and im still wide awake. though my eyes are protesting like all the militant groups in this country. I still need to blog this down.

  • Im not as depressed compared to yesterday's bday celeb.
  • my grammar sucks (as always)
  • my writing skills can be compared to those of a 1 year old baby. (oo na, wala ng kwenta mga entries ko)
  • My entries are to lame for any 1 to be intrested in. (pekpek nio, wag nio basahin if ayaw nio)
  • "love always finds the way" regine version uplifted my current mood

I have been checking out other blogs (BLOG HOPPING, But i dont like the term, hindi nman ako palaka noh?) and i stumbled upon PINK PANTIES. and i immediately fell in love with his blog. I think DONI's great. check it out!

Shet hirap mag spell ng words,
B na mimiss na kita, hindi ko alam spelling ng immediately.
Salamat nga pala sa dictionary.com for helping me out sa spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment