Sunday, April 1, 2007

Im 265 years old

Yes its true. I have a birthday. APRIL 1, 1983. Im 265 years old now. I have had many birthdays before but this definitely was the saddest. I dont know why i expected too much from this day and i ended up disappointed. The first one to greet me was MOTHER LOVE. (4:30 am). I was bathing when DOC called me. good thing loud speakers where invented and then the usual happy birthdays in the office. The 1st gift i received came fro IVY then jenn went to our house with chocolate cake and a new perfume. I asked jenn's bf to bring chocolate ice cream coz i was craving for it the whole day.

default defaultdefault
and my date for that evening
default
MY DOG NAME "PUPPY"
default
But he cant tolerate alcohol much so he was fast asleep before the night ended
default
Anyway, I cant consider it a great bday but at least i had a great time
default
By the way dont get fooled by PUPPY's big physique, HE's a straight acting gay dog.
I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment