Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ear drums!

Finally! after procrastinating for 7 months, Leoric and i went to providence! This videoke plan has been long overdue and even if i only had 5 hrs of sleep from talking with a great arizona guy (???) i forced myself out of the bed and went to the office and dragged him outta there.

default
Nice pic,
default
Lr with a crazy gorilla like creature.

Its my first time at providence and being with my good friend made the experience more fun and worthwhile. Lr had the most interesting singing voice (10 thousands decibels to be exact, hahaha) while i preferred the more sweet sounding songs.

default
singing MADONNA's "ONE MORE CHANCE"
default
Lr singing "closer you and i"

NO, we're not drunk! hahaha. it was an alcohol free activity. Just imagine what we would be like if we had booze, the building would collapse. hahaha

default

(a belter and an amplifier singing together could break the gibraltar rock)

i hope respect for one another will remain after this crazy fiasco. default

The following pictures were taken from the shaky hand's of LRTongue out default default default

I really had a blast and Lr has been very accomodating and he took care of me all the way and i greatly appreciate his generousity (he paid for everything, affluent kid? hahahaMoney mouth) and because he paid for it im compelled to take him out next timeUndecided but its ok coz i always have the greatest time when he's around.

default

default

This has been a well deserved break from a stressful work and sharing this moment with this great person has been the most meaningful event in my life.

I'd like to thank Leoric for making this one possible. You have been very supportive and generous in helping me out and the thing i like the most, you have always been emotionally present and you never fail to cheer me up when bouts of doubt and depression get the better of me. So again thank you for being the best friend that i girl like me can have. and i'd like to apologize about the dvd's. hahaha. (he had dvds for me and i left them in providence so we had to go back for them that made him sweat like a pig (sorry for my carelessness) dont worry you still smell wonderful.Kiss

default

Now more that ever i believe that you'd make a wonderful bf, hahaha.

lov yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment