Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A RIFT BETWEEN US

I tried to be friends with all my 3 exes and i was pretty successful at that. however, even if we are friends, somethings can never be the same compared when we were in the relationship. I always demand little things and expect them to be given to me. I still think that since we had history together all my whims will be tolerated. Now i realized im wrong. When a man has moved on, he really moves on and forget everything in his past. unlike me who hangs on to the past and tries to drag it in the present.


I asked my ex why he has'nt contacted me for a week (I think i didnt ask him, it was more of i nagged him). he said he was just so busy coz he's supervisor is picking up on him. and so i went on my elaborate drama that i feel im not appreciated shit! he apologized and promised to make it up to me. af course being the psycho that i am, i didnt buy that. He said he has nothin more to say than sorry and if i cant forgive him then he cant do anything about it.

When we were still together, He wouldnt stop untill i am smiling but now, its like "i apologized! take it or leave it." i know im not in any position to demand but what can i say. im a psychotic bitch ex gf. so we said goodbye, he went to work and im here in front of the computer babbling about this! how pathetic can i get!

No comments:

Post a Comment