Friday, May 25, 2007

My mind's floating

Talk about absent mindedness, I was talking with a customer but all i can think of is this particular man driving through the freeway on his way to visit friends. I was so engrossed dreaming about him that i called the customer "honey". It was so embarrasing coz the customer said he likes me too but he's happilly married and then laughed.Embarassed

Ok, so what's been going on about me? all this crazy daydreaming and fantasizing about this special guy.

Well, i cant help it. There has been other guys that showed interest in me but this one is different. I simply adore him. He has this effect on me that makes me long to talk to him.

His voice is addicting. I can imagine him sitting beside me just talking and i would consider that moment to be the best time of my life.

I know this could all be just a fantasy. An image, feeling and situation that i create to fulfill my longing for love.

I have been warned to be cautious, not to build my whole life on this person. and not to believe everything.

and personally im scared. all those what if's bugging me. i'm afraid coz this might not be true, this could be all just a nice dream.

Im afraid that im being to clingy and demanding considering this is not even a relationship.

I wish whatever it is that im having now would be something substancial and real in the future.

coz if this was just a game, then i'll be sad!

default
But as long as i have him, i'll enjoy our moment together. But im afraid for this to last, coz i think mahal ko na sha. but still i dont want this to end. im crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment