Thursday, May 31, 2007

Its Ruined. (My fairytale is over)

Yes Guys, Sad to say but my fairytale didnt last long. I am completely the one to blame. My cynical needy self got the best of me and drove this wonderful guy away from me.

I wanted to beg, i wanted to explain! but i figured that would make me look more insane than what he already thinks of me.

I realized now how unstable i am in his eyes,

How helpless i looked.

Truth of the matter is, i really did fell in love with him. i just didnt know how to handle my emotions.

and the funny thing is, i completely understand how he feels.

It was the best feeling while it lasted but now i know this is ending.

This is so heart breaking but somehow i kinda saw this happening.

i was ruining my happiness even from the start.

I truly and honestly love him but i guess i dont know how to show that.

This is over. Im done.

default
and as Mr. Rossi walk away from me, I'd like to tell him. I was stable before he came. My life was completely safe but i chose to take a risk because his presence made me brave and his leaving makes me braver but nobody told me this would hurt this much.

I never pray but this time i will consider.

I pray for him, i pray that he would return to me. I pray for his happiness but if his happiness doesnt lie in me. i pray that i survive this. but if my wish would be granted i simply want him back. i wish he finds his way back, i wish he finds a reason to comeback.

~o0o~~o0o0o~~~o0o0o0o~~~o0o0o~~o0o~

with all these drama going on. Amir was the one who brought me back to sanity. he offered his wisdom and friendly opinion (its friendly coz it harsh but that's exactly what i needed to hear to pop my princess fantasy) Now i think i will just mellow down a bit and charge it to experience! promise not to be an insecure brat ever again!

Tnx AmirCool

Current mood:crying for a lost magic

No comments:

Post a Comment