Friday, May 25, 2007

Emotions Run Wild

C - Creates a sense of comfort and care

H - Holds a part of my heart, my present and hopefully my future

R - Redefined life for me

I - Instilled Hope and love

S - Saved me.

~~~o00~~~o0o0o~~~00o~~~

Coming from a life of uncertainty and hurt, you saw me, You saw something that no one even dared to look at. You made me feel that i am special, that i am worth something.

Hiding inside my protected world, You invited me out, Lending your hand and supporting my weak body to stand up and face the world that i know would hurt me.

Reassuring me that you're here to cover me, to be my santuary when i cant take anymore, To be my strenght, my voice and my light when clouds of doubts fill me.

Inspiring me to shine, to be free and to be me. REAL and TRUE, The way you saw and imagined me to be.

Securing my life for victory, setting the path for glory. and simple seeing me.

default

No comments:

Post a Comment