Sunday, January 27, 2008

Beastiality (misspelled form of BESTIALITY)

Bestiality is a form of paraphilia where a person is sexually stimulated by having sex with animals. (most commonly with dogs.) In mental health, It is called ZOOPHILIA or more precisely ZOOSEXUALITY.

I've Learned about it in Abnormal Psych and i have seen this kind of sexual behavior in movie clips but never in my wildest dream that i will meet someone who is an actual zoophile. (animal lover with the true sense of this word.)

Here's my story:

I received an email from an american model who is based in italy. He wanted us to be friends so i emailed him back eventhouh i really dont like models since they are abnormally goodlooking people and i dont think there's a reason for me to be associated with one. (bitchy! ok im just bitter and envious!) But this guy is different, (he's not that impressive! geeez look who's talking here. as if~)

We got along well and he wants us to try each other out. (fuck is the operative word.) Im a crazy woman so i asked him what is his ultimate sexual fantasy. He said he has one but he would never try it out since for him it's kinda gross. My curiosity was triggered and i was so intrigued that i told him that if i think it's not something i would regret, i might even consider doin it. He first asked me if i have dogs then he said he wants to have a black labrador. (he cant coz he's always moving around) I was distraught since i thought he wanted to avoid my question then boom. He said he wants to watch me getting fucked by a black labrador. He imagined he would have the hardest hard on then he can fuck me.(Cmon now, Im not hairy and definitely not furry so what the hell?)

Stunned, I simply said im monogamous and that applies to people and animals.(hahaha) He said it was ok and it was just his crazy fantasy and he would never force anyone to do it.

Needless to say i dont think things will work out between us coz im sure i will always be worrying if this guy is fucking a bitch or if he is fucking a real bitch.

default

If someone cheats on me i can accept that but if somone cheats on me with a nonhuman? I'll kill myself, haahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment