Monday, January 21, 2008

First Step of recovery

I find it better for me to socialize as a way of recovering from the recent loss that i went through rather than sulk myself to the lonliness im in. Eventhough i still am hurting inside, It's not as difficult as before. I still have crying spells from time to time but i can smile and genuinely hope for the future.

It may sound like im looking for a rebound guy but hey! Just to beat depression, I wont mind flirting with other people just to get rid of the gnawing inside plus i clearly state that im in no hurry of getting involve with someone this soon.

Social networking clearly gives me the perspective that there are millions of people out there experiencing the same predicament I'm in or sometimes worse.

Although i know that this is just a false sense of adoration but who cares, someone admires me and someone finds me attractive. That in itself boosts my confidence somehow. So while im waiting for my life to be back to some kind of normalcy. I will bask in the unrealistic world of the web.


At least here i can flirt all i want but not get myself entangled in the crazly life of folks

No comments:

Post a Comment