Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fuck me

This is not a wish and definitely not a demand.

When i was involved with someone i try not to be visible so not to have the chance to find somebody else but when my guy dumped me, My initial reaction would be to be available, visible and free.

I was visible indeed and guys have been showing interest in me. I have two guys i decided to have a one time date with, Two guys whom are waiting for me to date them. and three guys waiting for me to be ready to date again.

Needless to say my charms, wit and my hotness captured their interest.

but i know this is not ME, I dont date, i dont flirt and definitely i dont have sex with people and it's becoming clear that sex is the only thing these people want from me so with a big heart, i have to tell them that there's no more that i can give but friendship. It would be nice to note thought that people have different reactions when i tell them to stop dreaming.

One said, it's ok, He never really wanted me in the first place and that he's inlove with someone whom he's very faithful with. (duh!)

Another said he understands but then ask if he can have sex with me even without a relationship. (as if that's gonna happen.)

The last got mad at me and said that im a shitty, insecure, cynical bitch that needs a lot of work to even become worthy of his time. He even compared me to an old lady he knows in san francisco who is successful, smart and only dates guys like him. (Grandpa, is she's all that you say she is then where is she and why are you so upset with me? Could it be that she's really smart and ran away from you? hahaha)

I like to have friends but please! I may flirt a little but it doesnt mean i will get intimate just like that. I dont even allow people to touch me let alone have sex with them!

default

RESIST YOUR TEMPTATION PLEASE COZ I WAS BORN TO TEASE>

No comments:

Post a Comment