Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Returned Passion

Since i started school, I didnt have the time to update my blog and admittedly i lost my passion in writing down my emotions.

I started writing my blog back in JUNE 2006. I got into this from reading the blogs of CHOLENG and THE HELL and since then i wanted to do the same (entry about my ACQUIRED INSANITY).

After a while, This passion started to wane and i felt like the therapeutic effects of writing down my emotions has lost it's edge. I wrote myself into a corner as what writers call it.

Thankfully, Geisha ignited my passion again. I felt envious of this genius' blog entries so i remembered and felt the joys (and pains) of writing down my thoughts because of GEISHA.

And the people that helped bring back my passion, BOMBERO KING, BALBAHUTOG, FERBERT, and HOLY KAMOTE.

So i'd like to thank you these guys. So from now on>>>

More entries to come! default

(NOTE: click on their names to blow your mind off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment