Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bisexual Love

I have always been straight and of course i expect my man to be one too but in this time and age. It very hard to distinguis a straight one to the non straight ones even if you ask them over and over again.

Here's my story. I met a wonderful guy from work and from the start we hit it off, everything seemed perfect untill buzz came in implicating that this new guy wants a guy too. I ask him about it and and reassured him that it's ok with me. (hello, im an advocate of same sex rights.) He explained to me that no matter what a man does, everyone would doubt his sexuality, perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy and a ploy to convert the remaining straight guys in gaydom. Our story went on untill i found myself deeply inlove with him. He never failed to praise me, appreciate me and take care of me. I had the greatest time with him and i thought "THIS IS IT" but the intrigue didnt cease untill i saw him with another guy. I asked him if the news is true about them but then again he denied things, reasssuring me that he's happier with me and that he only finds this guy as a friend and he doesnt wanna hurt his feelings by shutting him off. He's just a new guy and he wants to gain as many friends as he can. (yeah tell me about it.) I was blinded so i believed him untill finally the evidence were so strong that he admitted everything to me (well not all coz he said nothing happened between them> yeah right)

Kill me why doncha!.

default

I swear that i find two guy lover sweet and exciting and extremely hot but for my lover to admit to me that he is more attracted to a guy is like a bomb on my whole being. I met i guy and our love was strong, He admitted to me that he had a boyfriend before that he seriously regrets of having. (he's a virgin by the way.) He constantly reassured me that im the only one he finds attractive and that he actually doesnt like men. (foolish heart.) Now he's happy with him and im here writing down this blog entry.

I want them to be happy but i hope they could just be true to themselves and not use me as the last resort of proving that they are straight coz clearly there's nothin wrong with loving a guy. although i still cant imagine my ex kissing another guy and worse i cant imagine him sucking someone's dick but then again, i know that would be hot!

default

I may be ok with this thing but im not ok with my man to be bisexual. It's hard enough to compete with other girls and it would be doubly hard if you also have to compete with boys. So as much as i love them. i know i cant continue since im selfish and i cannot share my man with anyone else.

default

Looking at these picture, I wish i was a man so i can be with my baby.

but then again no! hahahaha.

Current mood:BITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment