Sunday, January 27, 2008

Food

I love food. I actually love eating but recently i've been eating less than what is needed. Dont get me wrong im not trying to try a new diet nor am i trying to lose weight. (im 120 lbs and for a 5'5 woman like me that is desirable)
I noticed that i only eat once for a whole day. Yesterday, i only hade crakers for lunch and i know that it's not right since school and work demands a lot from me.I dont even drink water anymore, I should drink 3 liters of fluids everyday and sometimes more since i lose more moisture coz im constanly talking everyday.
Im not depressed, (believe me. Depression doesnt affect my eating habits)
I used to eat like a bear on winter but now i've been skipping meals frequently. maybe coz im always tired and too lazy to eat. i dont think i have anorexia since i love food. perhaps i just need more time and money to buy foods that i like.
default
I should start to eat again. coz i hat being skinny. coz i think a little cellulite is sooo damn hot, (im such a sucker for chubby men). Gosh, i took up classes on nutrition and i really dont wanna waste what i learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment