Friday, March 30, 2007

STEREOTYPE~

  • Pagpasok ko sa office kahapon, meron isang lasing na lalake ang humapit sa bewang ko. Siempre being the conservative lady that i am, I felt violated. (PEOPLE~ contrary to what you think of me. I am conservative, I may have been so liberated in so many ways but i still value what has been taught to me by my parents.)
  • Naglalakad ako kanina at merong lalake na nakatayo sa kanto at nagyoyosi, He is cute but he's young. I always look straight up ahead whenever im walking pero this guys cguro thought that im gonna make a pass on him, so kahit maging flat as a pancake pa sha dun sa wall eh gagawin nia just to avoid me. (OK. i cant blame him, perhaps marami na shang experience na nabastos sha) Pero kuya naman. AS IF~
  • Why cant i be friends or be nice to a guy without them or others thinking that i have hidden agenda's or im looking for something more than just plain friendship. (Im not a sexually animal.)
  • I ask guys out but that doesnt mean that it's gonna be a romantic date or a booty call. I simply want to go out and i usually want it to be intimate. I dont like big groups coz i intend to know the person more and on a deeper level.
  • I NEVER GIVE MONEY TO GUYS~ or load or favor or sexual acts or anything. so dont ask me for that!
  • I may always seem cheerful and happy but i still do have other emotions. so dont treat me as if im always in the mood for jokes.
  • You may think of me as another gay person, BUT I AM TELLING YOU! im not. I am TRANSGENDERED! it's a whole lotta different than gay guys. GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF MORON!

default

No comments:

Post a Comment