Friday, June 1, 2007

break from my lunacy

I have been so unstable this week so i needed to have a break. break from my youtube craze and rossi obsession..

Jan and i decided to meet up last night to play billiards. We were supposed to meet up but because of traffic and the crazy red car (broke down 20 times and its not because of fuel, right ivy?) i was forced to walk the whole stretch of J.P RIZAL AVE. (should've kept my butt home)

I only played pool twice during highschool, I classmate introduced me to it, at first he would allow me to shoot 3 balls and then i'll end up sitting until he finish the game (bastard)

defaultdefaultdefaultdefault

Im just actually pretending to play here. hehehe.

what i did the whole night was to take pictures and have myself a booze.(and pretend to have fun)

defaultdefault

This is IVY from my KAARTEHAN circle of friends

default

rejoice Ivy is drinking!!! guard!!! Jufran!??

defaultdefault

Prettyness~

default default

My married guy friends

default

Ok, fidel is protesting, He's single!

default

Julius, is that pleasure or disgust??

default

Bobby? does your hand hurt from the basketbal game? im sure it does

default

This is EA, the most respectful guy i met.

default

my mysterious guy with the cap, Don,

default default

Dont look too much @ DON, you might see his brains.

Jan decided to drive me home (thank you so much) and i must say that was the most fun i had during the entire night.

default default

Im so plastered but i still have to be pretty for my last picture. Thanks guys for diverting my mind off someone. I needed that break!

default

Current mood:trying to get back on track and thinking of him always

No comments:

Post a Comment