Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Birth Certificate~

Last week chris asked me if i can have my birth certificate amended. As far as i know, There was a news about that in TV patrol regarding a court hearing in pasig allowing someone to have her birth certificate changed.

Just to be sure. i asked my wonderful ANG LADLAD family. posted that query and waited for results.

DEE from STRAP (another fabulous group, no website yet) was the first one to email me about this.

Bemz Benedito was the second one.

Al Rivera was the third, and he has a different answer.

and then i received an email from F.D. Nicolas B. Pichay

basically offering his legal expertise about this matter.

Im elated about the support.

By the way, I checked about these guys, so far what i gathered are mostly about NICK PICHAY.

Nick is a lawyer and 1993 PALANCA AWARDEE, "Ang Lunes na Mahirap Bunuin";

AGAIN. I'd like to give my warmest gratitude for your help and support GUYS~

Currently playing:NEXT IN LINE

No comments:

Post a Comment