Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Training,

35 Flights of stairs times 4, 5 building blocks and back. No, This is not my training routine. This was the ordeal that i went through because of my training for a new skill for work. I walked from our office building to the main building just to be told that the training was held at our building, Ok my fault i didnt check the details.

Because of that, mommy allaine and i decided to have ourselves some booze after work, We invited so many people but we ended up just the two of us. anyway it was so fun, aside from the cynical, biased and negative opinion of mommy allaine about my caucasian friend, (needless to say she's still hurting from a previous relationship, makes her grumpy and doubtful about men) but i still love her, she made me grounded about my amore'. made me see things more clearly but hell, im still enjoying and whatever would come out of this, i just have to live with that. hopefully something nice!defaultdefault default

Alcohol started to make us feel mighty fine, We did talked about a lot mostly about other people (hahaha) default default default

We had 2 buckets of beer, That's 12 bottles. and if you have that many beer you start to feel really good, really good that we decided to go home, take a bath, and be fabulous for the night,

default

we still had 3 bottles left so i had to chug them all up. bad idea or else you'll end up looking like this. default

Wasted and drunk and plain ugly`

After an hour mommy allaine was waiting for me (ok i was late an hour, sorry) i was late but i was looking oh so fabuloso' my mom thinks im wearing a "HO's costume but i think it was ok. default default default

Im now officially working at MACEY's, hahaha as a manequin.

NO? not accepted?? ok A CLOWN would be more suitable~ hahahadefault

For more pics>>> click away

Dont you just wanna be with me and

take advantage of medefaultMR. R?

Currently playing:for once in my life~

No comments:

Post a Comment