Friday, June 8, 2007

LET'S PLAY POOL

HAHAHA, as if i know how but still i went there just for the fun of being present. We took a bus, crossed a street and entered a hot biliard place. I mean literally hot since they dont turn on airconditioning untill 6PM. That made me sweat and made my clogged nose worst and to add strain to my already swollen throat, Ivyness insisted that we order cold beer.

default
default

We only had two but that's enough to make me a camwhore. made them uneasy as i took my pics every other 10 seconds. hahah

default
default
default

I only had salad for lunch (9AM LUNCH TIME, GUDLUCK) Ivy had bread. We wanted to eat but they said kitchen is not open yet. so i was grumpy majority of my time there.

default
default

Good thing i have my camera phone with me always. makes me happy to take pics of me (ok. by now you might think im kinda obsessed about me, Go figure)

default
default

Ok, food took years to be served. it was kinda ok but ivy and i think it's kinda overpriced for a simple meal. Admittingly two beers, no food for hours and lack of sleep made me feel tipsy

default
default
default

Anyway it was fun. at least i get to go out. Thanks ivyness for driving me home, well actually it was his delicious husband who was driving.

default
Currently playing:FEVER Beyonce~

No comments:

Post a Comment