Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hostess

I just woke up from a quick slumber when i saw ivy opening a white plastic wrapper and i swear i saw a little girl's face beam like when you cought a child trying to hide what she's doing. She tried to offer me that odd looking chocolate covered cake but since i seldom eat sweets i declined.

She told me it's called HO HO's and it came from the united states. She considers it as her number one guilty pleasure eversince she had a taste of it as a littlle girl. She and her sister still fight over a box untill now and both are grown up women with their own families. (talk about indulgence)

She even confided that she really didnt want to offer me but out of "BEING NICE" she tried too. Now i wonder what could have she felt if indeed i took a bite, hahaha would she cry??? I should have taken a bite to find out. hahahah

So give me some love and send me some hostess

default
Current mood:want some sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment