Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A piece of this!

I have been told that my life's journey would focus mainly on one thing, and that is to find myself the kind of relationship that everyone desires. I dont need fame, prestige and not even wealth, I just need someone to be there for me. A piece of this, is what i long for.

default

I can consider myself in a pseudo-relationship. We do not consider us a couple but we talk about the future as a possibilty of being together. It's hard coz im the least patient person in the world and for me to wait and suppress my emotions makes me the most unreasonable person to deal with.

default

Most of the time i feel gloomy and doubtful about the whole situation mainly because im putting myself on risk. I consider this man to be the one i wanna be with for the rest of mylife and that scares the shit out of me. Losing him will surely make me see life in a less colorfull way. I have been told to take it easy and just enjoy it but i cannot take it easy, I feel as if i dont have enought time left to spend with him. I wanna be with him forever but i know that is not possible so the least i can do is be with him now and share my life with him as soon as possible.

default

If we were together. I promise to make the most of our time together cause i consider now untill the day i die a short short time to be with him.

"I choose to love you and i am committed to prove that! even if i have to spend a lifetime proving it"

NICOLE~

Current mood:Wanna grow old with you

No comments:

Post a Comment