Saturday, June 16, 2007

REkindling with my kindred spirit.

I miss my NAPPYNAPNAP. Eversince i met my nappy almost two years ago, i have always felt that he is the better half of me. We even considered living together coz we mesh so well. Nappy and i are the types who doesnt talk much about our personal lives but when we're together, we seem to understand each other so well that our fears, insecurities, hopes and plans for the future seemed like a casual talk.

default

Though lately we havent spent much time since he had to go back to college to take a new course and eventually follow a new career path. I like my nappy so much coz even with his buzy schedule, He made it a point for us to meet every saturday to unwine, relax and basically take a breather from our busy lives. Last night we watched fanastic 4 (cant help it but i am so smitten with chris evans) dined in a thai restaurant, walked three blocks coz we had so much fun talking. (He's high maintenance and for him to walk that far is agonizing on his part) Had midnight snack at wendy's and parted at around 12 am. My nappy is such a great person and i simple love him.

default

NAP, when our plans fall into place. remember you promised to take care of me and support me and im gonna take your word for it, hahaha. Even if i have to fly from CA to NY and back, im gonna do that so you can fulfill your promise to me, hahaha.

Currently playing:For once in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment