Friday, June 22, 2007

I CANT BREATHE~

MY dad drives me to work everyday but this is the first time that i see this. (i mean after so many years of clean air)

I cant believe that this is happening again. These old inefficient vehicles are slowly staging a comeback. I know owners of these vehicles are very much aware of their problem but chooses to ignore it, excusing themselves because of poverty and expensive repairs.



Hello, We have a law called CLEAN AIR ACT and it is the responsibility of everyone to make sure that our air is free from pollutants. Back then, air emission testings are done almost everyday but now it seems that it is another classic case of the FILIPINO NINGAS KUGON attitude.

default

I work in one of the tallest buildings in makati and everyday i see the whole metropolis clouded in smoke.

default

and everyday i go home fearing that this is what i would see in the streets
C'mon i had that growing up and i dont wanna have that again. We have made a lot of difference since the law was inacted, we just need to follow through. Dont let us go back to the dark ages. Dark black cloud of smoke is so not glamorous.

default

I have the right for clean and pollution free air. So dont you dare make my air dirty

Current mood:Environmental drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment