Monday, February 4, 2008

Breast talk

One morning, I was so bored in the office i decided to browse the net. I stumbled upon a funny forum discussing breasts. Basically, These people want huge natural breasts (Soo PREDICTABLE!) but if their gal has small boobs then they are ok with it coz admittedly FAke breasts looks and feel FAKE.

I agree that most fake breasts looks more of a baloon or a floatation device but i think those are cheaply done boob jobs. Coz i have seen great looking breasts that looks and feels natural. so if i'm gonna have my breast done. I'll make sure they are made from the hands of a good doctor, coz let's face it, tits fucking would feel great if it is done with natural breasts. hahaha

I am 24 yrs old but my breasts looks like they came from a 14 yrs old young lady.

default

Breast, Why did you forsake me?

No comments:

Post a Comment