Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentines Date! (yuckie)

When i logged in to yahoo, I saw my pinoy ex was online.

I invited him out and since he has all the time in the world he said yes. He asked me when will i be available and since i really need to get away from my crazy life i said it needs to be soon. My restday falls on thursday and friday and i have a whole day class every saturday so the only time i can spend with him will be on thursday night. He laughed at me and jokingly said that im so romantic.

FEB 14- Thursday "Valentines day"

What the fuck!

I wasnt trying to be romantic and im not in anyway planning to rekindle our fucked love. I just wanna go out.

I am romantic but i think valentines is soooo overrated. I never go out on valentines dates coz i think it's just a crazy thing and i find this day to be just an ordinary day so nothing special but since i dont have the freedom of time. Might as well go out on valentines night and have fun. The other thing i hate on valentines day<>

default

CLICK Read: My previous night out with my pangit

No comments:

Post a Comment