Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Im the richest broke

  • i have $27$ on my bank account.
  • I have luis vitton French coat (yes my professor in nutrition said its. "French coat") hehehe, although she may be right but Trench coat is more common coz frenchcoat is slang for condoms. The same professor who said that vit B-12 is pronuanced as (raybo-fle-vin) coz riboflavin is so BAKYA. Although she is right here but golly she has the most irritating voice in the whole metro manila, She's the pinoy version of Fran Drescher of the nanny. (fuck im old!). FYI. according to her, Niagara falls is a hole on earth and all that water is sucked into that hole towards the core. (bwahahaha, and she's willing to put her life on the line for this assumption).
  • I dont mind if its payday coz i still have my last salary to spend/splurge.

default

  • But i am totally broke. Today i only had 100 pesos and some coins. My classmates and i ate at aling bebang's lomihan after class and that's 62 pesos for HOTSILOG and fucking delicious lomi. I nearly had to fight for the 50 cents change for my fare otherwise i'd be short 50 cents to commute home.
  • During lunch i had to scour for loose change so i can buy myself candies (temporary source of energy).
  • I had 2 choco crinkles which is still not paid for. A guy from work gave them as a consignment ( i wanted to pay him but he was in a hurry so im eating something still on credit. )
  • Im so broke i had to ration those crinkles. bwahahaha

default

Dont get me wrong, I am not a spendtrift and im a little responsible financially (hehehe wanna be my friend?). It's just that im to lazy for cash in my money. so might as well live broke than to go to the nearest ATM and use my money. (what?? im the laziest gal in the world)

default

No comments:

Post a Comment