Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Im on Dangerous grounds.

I said i will wait untill im completely healed from my disastrous breakup before getting emotionally involved with someone but this is clearly something i cannot do.

At the beginning of 2008, i said to myself no more miss nice goddess, My youth and charms dont overflow as much so i need not waste time playing innocent and virginal so when my ex asked me out this february, i gave him my virginity. so what big deal right?

My quest to live life like a party grew even stronger as my goodfriend ask me out. He said he wants us to date but i really dont want to since i dont wanna tie myself to anyone right now and i wanna have as many dates as i can. (hehehe slutty me) So we decided to just become friends with benefits (before you swing me your judgmental dirty minds, we havent conjugated that agreement. ok?)

Everytime i wanna get close with someone i need to be very comfortable with them first so we tried to hang out and test our comfort level. He sometimes ask me if i wanna try to make things between us more serious than friends but i really dont wanna complicate things with anyone right now. i just wanna get intimate but no commitments

But as we become closer, Im starting to feel things for this guy and im wary coz i know we wil be horrible as lovers.

Fuck! why cant i just fuck someone and not be fucked about it, just like most boys are when they fuck someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment