Monday, February 25, 2008

Slipping away

When i decided to stop college. I had all the time in the world. I remember goin out on friday nights and coming home early sunday. Bwahahaha. I was all over the place intoxicating my self untill im too wasted to even blink.

I spent my time with my friend who is soo filthy rich that he even gives me taxi fare so i can go home. ( he doesnt know i keep it and just rides the bus) bwahahahaa.

Those were the days that tagaytay was just a nieghbor for me, and we would get drunk, spend the night there, go to a resort in cavite, get drunk, swim the whole fucking time and get drunk again. That kind of life lasted for about 8 months and is was sooo fucking fun.

I have all the energy to do it and all the means to live life as if im a princess.

But life has to be serious so i looked for work and now im on the process of finding greener pastures. But my old body cannot take it anymore. I can feel that the zest of youth is slowly fading me away.

default

2 weeks ago, My friends and i went to this sports thingy that was held in marikina and damn i was tired. That exhaustion lasted untill today. It seems that no matter what i try to relax and recuperate, my body needs a loooonnnggg sabbatical from this crazy world. I think i need to hibernate for 1 week. hehehe

default

So kids, here's an advise from a Methuselah-like CLIOGODDESS.

Live life to the fullest while you still can coz when you're this old like me. Life is tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment