Saturday, February 23, 2008

COnfused Boy

I have this guy friend. He's tall dark and handsome. He looks like one of my ex so i kinda tried to make things between us more than friends but as our friendship became deeper, he admitted that he is bisexual. (and this is not the type of pinoy gays that says they're BI but hates girls) He actually had a gf and he loves flirting with girls but he cannot resist flirting with boys too.

I dont mind fucking the guy, we actually planned to do it 3 times but timing was not right (school and work really fucks up my sex life)

We dated once but that was a disaster coz he's such a baby and i dont want to take care of a grown up, insecure little boy, (dont get me wrong if i wanted him to be my bf i would but there's just no romance between us)

I said i dont wanna complicate things and i dont wanna tie him up with me, He said he doesnt want us to be just sex partners,, he wants commitment and the silly love me crap associated with love but how can i not worry about this when i know he flirts with other girls and worse, he flirts with other boys. (it's hard enough to compete with girls and now i also have to compete with boys?)

One week before valentines day, my ex asked me out and since he was basically my first in everything i agreed to meet him and we both agreed that im gonna lose my virginity with him. I told my bi-friend about it then a day after he said he got back with his ex. (bwahahaha jealous much). I tried to be happy for him but i know he doesnt love the girl anymore so i asked him to stop fooling the poor girl.

After valentines day, I decided i will never communicate with my ex anymore and expectedly he stopped texting his ex. I admitted to my friend that i want him to be the next guy im gonna fuck and we planned it again but now he hesitates (drama queen ang potah) he said he doesnt want me to leave him the way i left my ex.

He's now in his hometown vacationing. (he actually wants me to come but this fucking work and school made it impossible) perhaps after april i can come with him.

I dont know where i am goin with this blog entry> bwahahahaha

anyway i hope he finds what he really wants to be> straigh or gay coz i dont want him to end up like this>>

default

Not sure if a man or a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment