Friday, February 22, 2008

Leaving is the hardest thing to do

I had this blog for sometime now and my friends say its time to move on. I have to admit that i have created numerous blogs in the past but this is my favorite.

After contemplating (and since lahat kayo nak wordpress) i decided to reactivate my wordpress blog.

But wait, before you rejoice! i had an ephiphany, I was about to tweak my CSS with the HTML churva to make my blog reflect the real me. then this fucking shit happened>

"You have to purchase the CSS editor churva to save your changes"

PUTANG INA. Hayup na pussy na walang balahibo sa pwet namang wordpress to> peperahan pako.

sorry guys, wordpress is really not meant for me.

kuripot kc ako!

and besides i can have all the fucking shit that wordpress is offering here on my blog and some extras too!

kaya sabi nia ni jennifer.

"darling there's no way, no no no way, im leaving without you. Im not leaving without you. there's no way. there's no wayyy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment