Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dream Man

I met a new guy and believe me, He's the most incredible guy that a woman like me could ever meet. The funniest. wittiest and the sweetest guy in the whole world and i cant believe he doesnt have a girlfriend and that no girl has come up with a devious plan to sneer him in.

One night as he and i were talking, I suddenly realized, "Fuck i love this guy" and if i were to marry i want him to be that man. He never failed to appreciate, love and take care of me. He's always there to give me emotional support and to nudge me when im too lazy and too tired to even move. He gave me the roots i needed to be strong and the wings i needed to be free.

We talk about alot of stuff and the things i kept hidden all my life for fear or rejection and judgment was nothing to him. Im still the same person he knew he said and because of that more than ever i wanna be his.

default

I think i found the right guy for me.

Then one night as i was browsing through his myspace account. It said there he is in a relationship!

I was stunned, i know he doesnt have a girlfriend and i know he's not married. SInce im so smitten with him. i though HE considers us a COUPLE and i was the craziest woman that night. filled with too much emotions i started to cry.

default

BOINK~

whattafuck!

Turned out he's really in a relationship and it will never be with me.

default

ALL GREAT MEN ARE EITHER TAKEN OR GAY OR BOTH

Fuck. all gay men that i know are sooo HOT, Look at BRENT CORRIGAN

defaultdefault

I wish i was a gay man if i can have him as my boyfriend

Current mood:Yummyfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment