Saturday, February 16, 2008

GeISHA ON THE LOSE~

Customer: I just placed a new order and i forgot to include the promocode that i have, The first person i talked to didnt even try to help me with this. I worked in sales too and we can modify a customer's order so i know about this stuff.

Goddess: Ok let me just help you on this one (pekpek) and i'll see what i can do. Can i have your record please?

Customer: blah blah blah.

Goddess: Unfortunately, We cannot change your order anymore since this has been submitted but you can always use your promocode the next time you would order from us.( Etchose etchose) or if you want i can cancell this one and place a new order for you with the promocode that you have.

Customer: ok. thank you for helping me but i think i'll just use my promocode on my next purchase instead. You've been very helpful but the first one i talk to was rude and clearly doesnt wanna help me.

Goddess:Sealed

Goddess: Psst geisha, customer mo, ayaw mo daw bigay yung discount nia.

GEISHA: TSE! pano MANG-GAGANTSO sha. nakalagay dun sa promocode nia. she can use it on her next purchase hind sa unang order. TSE!

Goddess: bwahahaha natawa talaga ako dun. Mang-gagantso. hehehe

default

"that's geisha for you, never mess with the geisha" Taray

No comments:

Post a Comment