Monday, February 18, 2008

Three guys-one time,

Im so pretty, After my holiday break up. I needed to surround my self with adoring guys so i made myself visible. I did get like 7 sexed up horny guys and a few worthy-of-my-consideration men. through the process of elimination. I ended up with three great guys. (kapal, sarap mangarap)

GUY1- CONSTANT TOUGH GUY, We always talk and true to being a guy, He doesnt like my feminine drama and he always wants me to grasp the reality of things. waaaahhhhh (although i have always wanted someone like that to discipline me and tell me the rules) although there is potential, i know that our love story is bleak, (he's not that into me) We will just be friends in the end but hey i still wanna fuck his mind away so i'll continue with him. and i dont mind fucking the guy too.

GUY2- FLIRTY GUY. He had a crush on me from the start but we both now we wouldnt work out but he still flirts with me and im just a lady. (marupok) so i might end up sexing with the guy and who knows, we might even click after all although i seriously think that it's not gonna happen since both of us know it's not meant to be.

GUY3-SWEET POTENTIAL GUY. We dont talk as often as the two but he's the sweetest and he's the most goodlookin and i really want him to be my man but he's not in a hurry to come down with me. I know he cares but getting involved with me is his least priority.Waaaahhh. but im willing to wait and when that time comes. All the fucking in the world will happen between us.

default

FUCK I NEED A FUCK>

No comments:

Post a Comment