Saturday, March 17, 2007

AFTER THE HONEYMOON~

default

After every electrifying honeymoon comes the dreadful part when you realize that your partner has annoying habits that you just can't take. It is those pet peeves that you thought your partner doesnt have but now that things are done in partnership, you discover that your partner can really get into your nerves.

My baby and i have been sharing alot of things lately and eventhough we hardly see each other because of our schedules, We are always in touch because of modern technology plus we see to it that everyday we have 1 hour of quality time together.

I dont know if it's just raging hormones or what but i cant stand his presence. I get annoyed when he's grooving a dance move. It's like I abhor it so much and i pity anyone who has to stand up with that kind of humiliation and repugnant image and then i realized that the person is me. I was fuming mad when HE left my pillow hanging about and didnt even care to tell me about it. I was aggrevated to see that he left our lock open and the worse for me above it all. Not only did he return our utensil in the right cupboard but he returned it soaking wet. F^3%*ng hell! i mean is it really such an effort for someone to wipe dry 1 spoon, 1 fork and 1 small plate and return them where they belong! SYET~ AYOKO NG MAGLIHI. BUt i still love him though pero i promise! I'll try not to nag about it so much but everyone knows i wont be able to do it. CONTROL MY NAGGING THAT IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment