Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i miss the old days (pokpok days)

Well actually, what i miss are the days when i used to be close with guys. I could joke and flirt with them harmlessly and no trace of disgust or indifference on the side of the boys i used to hung out with. Back then, my paglalambing are just as innocent as any paglalambing of a young girl towards any older men. Now i could never ask someone to hug me or i could never lean over a guy without them being conscious or i being conscious for them. Perhaps i just miss being in contact with someone that im saying this things. Ah basta i wanna flirt more and not worry about the image of me being a tramp or me having hidden desires towards male species. Kung tutuusin, it's my foult na rin nman kc im so verbally expliciit and i always talk with sexual undertones but i just wish people would not be as narrow-minded as to think that i solely function based on sex. Freudian concept is so last century.

default
My kuya's barkada. Ang taba ko GOSH~

No comments:

Post a Comment