Sunday, March 25, 2007

PAALAM NA

default

I was on my restday when someone from the office called me to inform me that i'll be transferred to another account. Although i dont mind, i can't help but be sad to think that i'll be leaving all my friends. After 1 year and 2 months, i'll be coming to work and not see all the familiar faces i've been accustomed to.

My friend neil drew my face as i was pourin my heart out, telling him about a recent past that defined who i am today. He was able to draw me in 15 minutes. Tnx for a nice gift.

default

And perhaps another remembrance from a friend. I was out on the elevator talking to someone when Leoric stepped out to wait for the lift. He was teasing me by saying i love you, miss you baby, take care, while holding a phone as if speaking with someone. So i took a picture of him hoping to catch a stolen shot but he was fast coz here is what i got.

default default

Anyway since it was my last day, He said that we should have a pic together. so here's our pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment