Thursday, March 29, 2007

IRRATIONAL HATE

I had the longest sleep this morning since i started my GY schedule. As i woke up, MY special someone was the first thing on my mind but for some strange reason, instead of me being excited to be thinking about him. I'm hating him.. I still dont know why, i just do. I dont remember anything that he's done to me to make me hate him. As a matter of fact he was kindda supportive and understandin about my emotions with this wretched schedule that i have now. He even went out of his way just to pacify me when i was about to breakdown. SHEET~ i need a lot of introspection to figure why im hating his guts right now.

Could it be that i was expecting i could cuddle just to feel secure and think everythings gonna be ok but since that didnt happen. Im ranting my heads out.?

Could it be that im being overly jealous again?

Could it be that i'm feeling insecure again and think that he doesnt love me at all?

I need something more substantial and i need someone more emotionally commited to me! shIt i need to get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment