Friday, March 30, 2007

IRRATIONAL HATE (2)

Second day and i still feel gloomy thinking about my significant other. Yesterday he tried to look for me but it was effortless as if its not a big deal if he saw me or not. I tried not to let this affect me so i went home, tried to sleep and but when i woke up, i know i miss him terribly. I wanted to talk to him but i chose not to. He saw me today and said HI! i gave him a smile but i know he saw it as a sad smile. I wish i can tell him how i feel.

Before all of this, When i'm sad, he would try hard to find out what's wrong with me. be supportive and make me feel better. All of that seemed to be the thing of the past.

default

I miss my baby and i'm inlove with him badly. But i cant have him. Im afriad to give it all coz i know he cant. They say that when we love it should be unconditional. Ours can never be unconditional. OURS CAN NEVER BE~

No comments:

Post a Comment