Wednesday, March 7, 2007

FORGIVE OR FORGIVEN?

Why is it hard for me to forget? I know i have forgiven you years ago and besides I shouldn't harbor any ill feellings since i didnt had any rights over the person that is dear to both of us. I admit i was so jealous. I felt betrayed and i was really hurt by all that has transpired. You are now asking me if we could have the same friendship we had before, I dont loathe you but just like KRIS said, FORGIVENESS IS A PROCESS~ and im the type of person who really needs time to process things. Just to be honest to myself, I dont think "the friendship that we had" was not even a real friendship but just mutual acquintance since we work in the same place. I may be harsh and i may be steadfast about this, call me stubborn but for me to be nice to you and treat you as if things was not crazy between us is mere pretention and hypocrisy. Im sorry but that's how i feel. Here is my previous entry regarding my feeling back then, click jealous stricken.

No comments:

Post a Comment